On 07/28/2013 10:19 AM, Junayeed Ahnaf wrote:
I'm using Linux 3.10.x kernel and I have AMD proprietary graphics driver
running akmod. The 3.9.9 kernel series was working fine until the latest
update came.
Now I can't log in using the new kernel, tthe screen goes black and it
logs itself out. I can't even log back in.
The older kernel is working flawlessly though. Any solution?

Probably not. I saw display corruption after suspend on a Lenovo T430s running the standard Intel video drivers. It would seem that there are bugs to be sorted out in the new kernel release.