On 08/01/2013 03:38 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
Yep....  I just got 3 closures of bugs reported in F17 that were looked at and
subsequently fixed in F18 but not back ported.  I know there will be several
other when F18 reaches EOL since the next version of LibreOffice fixed some and
F18 will remain at 3.X of LO.

I've not felt ignored.

That I don't mind, because at least they got fixed. It's when you report a bug and nothing is done until it's time to close it as WONTFIX that you wonder if anybody even looked at it.