I have tried the repos version, but it doesn't work either.

There is also an intel card along with nvidia card, so it supports optimus, but
I can't disable it in BIOS.

I have tried a few methods:
   * specify BusID in xorg.conf
   * remove nouveau module(blacklist+dracut)
   * increase vmalloc

However, there is only a very dark screen after boot.

在 2013-11-5,3:49,Joe Zeff <j...@zeff.us> 写道: