Bob Goodwin ~ Zuni, Virginia, USA writes:

No, it won't allow any other DNS server, no matter what I configure it for it always goes to theirs, that's why I gave up open.dns. This was a change

DD-WRT does not give you the option to use fixed DNS servers, instead of whatever DHCP servers it gets via DHCP from your ISP?

I'm surprised to hear that. Or, rereading what you earlier wrote, maybe you're saying that your ISP blocks port 53 traffic, and will only let you use their DNS servers.