On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Tim <ignored_mail...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> It's still missing the headers.  Give the other browser a try, and we'll
> see if that change things.  Likewise, you could try changing some of the
> privacy settings.

Well, I am replying from Opera browser right now.

> There's little point in trying to be extremely
> private with email on a mailing list, you're posting in public with your
> email address.  Perhaps they give you choices for certain websites
> against others (I'm only familiar with NoScript - it does let you
> customise it).

Well, my target is not to be private with email but only to be secured
with Malware during online web surfing and nothing more. Even when I
know that it is Linux, but using those addo-ons just block the
malwares and viruses (if), they guarantee that....