On 11/27/2013 10:15 PM, David wrote:
On 11/27/2013 9:54 PM, g wrote:
<<>>

so just what do you have selected under;

View > Sort by and View > Threads ?

You are searching for errors?

no.

Perhaps I said that incorrectly. AP's
messages, and those of everyone that I have seen that have replied
to his original post, thread correctly. For me.

great. so why do you not reply with above settings?

<>
As for me? I have Thunderbird set to 'thread' messages in folders
that Thunderbird (selected with filters) send to selected folders
This folder is only emails from Fedora Users and the emails ARE
THREADED.

bfd. you are not only one who filters for lists and various other
uses. filters are a basic part of good email clients.

And what I said, and what I meant, was that if *you* have a problem
with this... it appears to be your problem and not his.

it would be just _my_ problem if it where not for fact that _others_
are having same problem with op's post.

<>

Hmm...  Linux users, the ones that I called 'Geeks', (which was not
meant as an insult) are the only computer users, that I know of,
that will run one a simple process through nine different programs
> to do the same thing that one Linux program can do.  :-)

no. i would call them a 'newbie' or a 'dumb ass' if they are not
familiar with the 'one' program.

BTW. What is an "oossass"  ?

a wow64 user. ;=)

--