On 12/06/2013 05:51 AM, Cristian Sava issued this missive:
Hi ALL,

        I am 60 and am running Linux since RedHat 4.2, always RH/Fedora.
        I'm IT Professional since 1977 and I'm now using F19 on desktops and
servers with great success. I also use Centos but I'm more comfortable
with Fedora.
        Congrats to all of you making this wonderful distro!

Best Regards,
Cristian Sava

I'm 56, still working. Started in electronics in 1971, became a "pro"
in 1976 as a "systems engineer" (both hardware and software). Started
out running DG Novas and various DEC platforms (PDP11s and Vaxen). I was
on the initial ANSI C and SCSI standardization committees back in the
day.

I've been using various Unix flavors since 1977 (SunOS, Solaris, Ultrix,
DG/UX, Irix, SVR3, SVR4 to name a few) and Linux since early Slackware
releases (kernel 0.5something) and I've been a RH/Fedora user since RH
4.x.

I, like many, laud the efforts of ALL Linux developers, but particular
kudos should go to the RH/Fedora gang. While I disagree with a lot of
what has been done (Gnome is a massive bloat and systemd buys you very
little, for example), overall it's a really good environment.

We use CentOS on our "live" platforms because we need the stability and
we don't really need Red Hat's tech support (if we did, we'd buy and
use RHEL). That being said, all our Linux development is done initially
on Fedora and backported to CentOS. It works and it works well.

I hereby raise a virtual glass to the Fedora team! Cheers, mates! Well
done!