On 12/20/2013 09:19 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
I see the partitioning interface still hasn't improved in f20.
You still simply must go on faith that you might be allowed
to make the changes you want sometime after you press a
button labeled "Done".

I installed a larger [650 gig] disk to get away from the 80 gig drive I was using for F-19 and if I understand what I see the installer has squeezed everything into less than 60? I will have to fix that now. I wondered about it when doing the install but saw no way to edit things and figured they probably knew better than I did and it would become part of the LVM, it doesn't look that way to me. And I thought I finally knew how to run the installer ...

Gparted shows 507.17 GiB as not mounted.

So much for my "faith."

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod