Hi! I am trying to install an f20 (because fedup-ing from f17 is not
working because of plymonth!!! (another moronic idea!! : both plymoth
and basing the ditro upgrading process on plymoth!!!))

the problems are:
1. it request me to have a stage1 bootloader partition!! i dont have
uefi enabled and i dont want one (both uefi and bootloader)

2. it requires for me to have a swap!!! I DO NOT WANT SWAP! (well i can
have it on an usb stick and remove later but this requirement is moronic
(because i have no choice!))

so .. anyone have any idea how can i solve the first problem?

Thanks!
Adrian