Quoting Ed Greshko <ed.gres...@greshko.com>:

On 02/21/14 21:47, John Aldrich wrote:
Quoting Ed Greshko <ed.gres...@greshko.com>:

Just use the nVidia drivers from RPMfusion.  Your life will be easier....

Yeah, but don't I have to add the kmod-nvidia and other stuff?

Sure.... But using the rpmfusion stuff means you don't have to manually blacklist the nouveau driver and you don't have to worry about rebuilding things when a new kernel is released.

Oh, Ok.. Gotcha. :) I assume there's a FAQ somewhere on how to do this, or do you just "sudo yum install nvidia*.rpm" or something like that and it'll say "oh, you need kmod-nvidia" and add that to the install? :)