On 02/27/14 07:00, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> Neither do I.  This is the first thing I tried and where I started to get
> confused.  The system tray (as I wrote) **used to** have two rows before I
> dinked with
>     System Settings->Applications Appearance
> or possible before a system update (both happened at more or less at the same
> time), but now there seems to be no way to get back.

FWIW, I've never seen rows in the systray.  The width of the systray on my
systems has simply expanded/contracted as icons appear.  "Software Updater"
being an example of one that comes and goes.  I also don't see any settings for
the "panel" that would constrain the width of the systray.....but if there were
one I could see that having an effect.

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts