Hi,

I just rebooted my Thinkpad X240 for the first time in a few weeks, and now clicking the touchpad doesn't behave properly. I assume a yum update since the last reboot has changed something, and not in a good way. If I click the edge of the pad I get the correct left/middle/right button kind of behaviour, but if I click in the middle of the pad I get quirky results. I used to get the effect of a left mouse button.

Is this a regression, or has something purposefully changed which means I need to alter the xorg configuration files?

Regards,
Steve