On 24.07.2014 17:36, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

On 07/24/14 11:23, poma wrote:

So after all, it was a journal from Centos7 VM - NFS client, while I
expected to be from Fedora 20 host - NFS server? :)

unexpected fan club

Ok, then I suppose the question is how do I make the VM conform to the
present network assignments scheme? Or can't I, maybe don't need to? It
seems to be working despite my confusion!

Bob

As Chris mentioned, are you running Centos7 VM by VirtualBox, Virtual Machine
Manager/libvirt/KVM/QEMU or VMware Workstation?

poma