On 09/05/14 10:32, Nathan Schwarz wrote:
A little bit more information about what exactly you try to do would
really help.
Are you trying to create a VM with fedora? What OS are you on right now?
What iso did you download? So many questions...

Gosh, I thought I covered all that, Virtual Box as derived via yum for Fedora-20 64bit, the computer described in the signature at the bottom.

I've suffered wit this question for a while, usually give up and just burn a disk to install a VM but as I said I would rather work with the .iso I already have on my hd.

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE