Hi,

On a new F21 installation from scratch, I am getting the following message:

% nm-applet

GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend. Your settings will not
be saved or shared with other applications.

(nm-applet:1436): nm-applet-WARNING **: Failed to initialize D-Bus:
/bin/dbus-launch terminated abnormally without any error message

This makes me think that I am missing some package. What could it be? How do I
trouble-shoot?

Many thanks for any pointers and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on
to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.