On 04/17/2015 01:48 PM, jd1008 wrote:

On 04/17/2015 10:35 AM, German Racca wrote:
On 04/13/2015 08:57 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 04/14/15 01:43, Germán Racca wrote:
I'm performing upgrade from Fedora 20 to 21, the download of the packages was fine until it reached the end of the list and failed with one package (libbabeltrace). Please see the output[*] at the end of the message. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Do either

fedup --clean

or

fedup --resetbootloader

and then rerun

fedup --network 21 --product=nonproduct

The firewall of the university was blocking the mirrors, now it is working fine.

Thanks anyway!

German.
Hi.
I am running F21, but manpage does not show
any paramater like --product=nonproduct

I searched the manpage for the word product and did not find such a word.

So, which version of fedup has the --product arg?

Thanx

Well, I followed Fedora wiki, but now I see that the option is not specified in the man pages.

Nevertheless, the option exists and it works!

My version of fedup in F21 is the latest one.

German.