On 06/19/2015 12:12 PM, jd1008 wrote:
The message is an alert from selinux.
The alert  pops up immeditely after login in and the X server is running.
Please indicate what other context/data you need.

If you know what program is causing this, file a bug! I remember, once, when I was getting alerts because of a bug in a project from BOINC. For some reason, it was trying to walk *all* of /proc, and each work-unit had to be dealt with separately. I reported it (I wasn't the first, I might add.) and within a day, it had been withdrawn until fixed. There's simply no legitimate reason for any program that's not running as root to do this, and few reasons to need it.