On 06/29/15 17:19, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> I don't want to be disturbed with Firefox popping up when I click on an URL
> in Thunderbird, I go to the Firefox window when I am done reading. So in XFCE
> Settings > Window Manager Tweaks > Focus I check "Do nothing." Have been
> doing that for some time now without any blinking notices until recently.

So, you want to click on a URL in T-Bird but not go directly to Firefox? I
guess you want to click on multiple URL's, have it open tabs in Firefox, and go
to Firefox later?

FWIW, I have gone to XFCE Settings > Window Manager Tweaks > Focus and checked
"Do nothing" and FF will still pop up on my system when I click on a URL in
T-Bird.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora -
https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4