Greetings all

Two questions about configuration of Geany on Raspberry PI-4.

1.       What do most user use as the default keyboard shortcuts for the
Format Comments line(s)  and UncommentlLine(s)?
(I use this a lot…I had a Collage professor call me out in class—I got the
only A--in a class of 30+ for my use of comments in an exercise. I put a lot
of comments in my code.)

2.       Is there an option to hide/unhide the comment sections when the
*.sh file is opened?  (the little +/- symbol that appears in the left hand
column)

Thanks,

Bob

Robert L. Miers, PE