Running geany 1.37. I wanted to make some changes when editing *.yml files so
that indents are always two spaces rather than my customary a tab stop of four
characters.

I modified the filetypes.yaml file as follows (according to
filetype_extensions.conf, *.yaml and *.yml files are treated the same):

[indentation]
#width=4
# 0 is spaces, 1 is tabs, 2 is tab & spaces
#type=1
#    *.yml 2023-10-30
width=2
type=0

After clicking on "Reload Configuration" I expected the above changes to be
effective, alas, they are not. Indenting a line in a *.yml file still results
in a tab stop of four characters.

Have I missed something to make the changes becoming effective?