The Java parser doesn't recognise records at all.  For the
example(thanks Oracle website) I used the symbols showed a record as a
method, not a class. The Java parser is very old and upstream uctags,
where most of the parsers come from, doesn't have a Java parser.  It
was hacked into a C parser, and I don't think it has been maintained
much since, I didn't see any changes relating to the Java parser
functionality since 2016 (which is as far back as I went).

It needs someone to own and maintain it.

Cheers
Lex