On February 21, 2024 1:05:11 PM GMT-05:00, "D.T. via Users"
<users@lists.geany.org> wrote:

>Why is that awkward? You can create a project specifically for
>developing in that directory. The project file itself is stored under
>geany's config dir.

But I would then have to switch between projects, would I not? If so, it would
things more cumbersome rather than more productive.

Ideally I would think having a separate tab on the left side of grant where all
CSS class symbols would be accessible by automatically monitoring a list of
definable subdirectories. Would probably require a new plugin for that
functionality.