Hey there,

Rodolfo via Users wrote:

>How do I preview html as I write it?.

You can open an HTML file in Geany and then do any of these in Geany
to open the file in your browser and see how it looks or behaves:
        * Press the F5 key.
        * Open the Build menu and choose "Execute" from its context
          menu.
        * Click the "Execute" button on the toolbar (see below for
          how to put it there).

Notes:
        * Geany uses "sensible-browser" as your browser by default,
          which doesn't work for me at all (your mileage may vary).
          If the above steps work for you, then you can ignore this
          part. If they don't, then go into Edit --> Preferences -->
          Tools and replace sensible-browser with firefox or
          whatever browser-name you use.
        * To put the "Execute" button onto the toolbar, go to Edit
          --> Preferences --> Interface --> Toolbar --> Customize
          Toolbar and then left-click the "Execute" item in the left
          pane, click the right arrow in the middle, click the
          "Close" button, and click the "Apply" button.
        * My favorite method is using the "Execute" button on the
          toolbar. I use it for all types of files and would be
          totally lost without it.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.