On Wed, 17 Jul 2024 at 10:03, ba-open-git via Users
<users@lists.geany.org> wrote:

> Hello, I cannot seem to get Geany to work from the command line. Whether I
> try to launch it with no options or any options, I get the error:
>
> geany: error while loading shared libraries: libgeany.so.0: cannot open
>
> I somewhat recently switched to getting Geany updates from Flatpaks. I don't
> know if that has to do with anything. I'm running Mint 21.3.

The Geany project does not make the flatpacks despite the proclamation
of the flathub page, note the "unverified".  So you would need to ask
the question of that source.

Also note LM 22 will (by default) not show unverified flatpacks in the
updater, so probably its best to avoid those now to get ready..

Cheers
Lex