On 19.07.24 15:51, mick.crane via Users wrote:
The recent debian trixie depository seems not to include geany for the time being. A couple of days ago I installed trixie and then promptly broke it installing the nvidia driver.
Before I broke it I installed from the geany repository.
Instructions on the net showed how to accept the signing key.
This new install of the trixie I installed geany from the geany depository with
"deb [trusted=yes] http://geany.nightlybuilds.org/debian/sid unstable main"
in the sources.list file.

I cannot find the instructions again to import the key.
Can somebody point me to the instructions to fetch and install the key?

You were already at the right place, see the section "Security" on http://geany.nightlybuilds.org/debian/sid and find the command to download the key for Debian Trixie and newer.

I just noticed that "apt-key" is deprecated and it is suggested to store the key in /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/, so I added this information right now.

Regards,
Enrico

--
Get my GPG key from https://www.uvena.de/pub.asc