On 06.10.24 12:41, Avdhoot Jadhav via Users wrote:
So what are the possible things I could try out? I have symlinks to clang
in /usr/bin.
This is weird, Geany should find clang++ then except /usr/bin is not part of your $PATH environment variable but this is highly unlikely.

You could try to specify the full path /usr/bin/clang++ in the Build commands.

You can also try to execute clang++ in the embedded Terminal tab in Geany itself. I guess it uses the same environment as Geany itself and so will probably not find clang++ as well.

Regards,
Enrico