Hi!

I'm currently reading through Genode: Foundations, and I've some questions
regarding the implementation that came up while reading section 3.1. Can you
please confirm, or correct me if I've misunderstood something? It will help me
understanding the content of the subsequent chapters

1. The RPC object A is created inside the protection domain 1, which result in
the object identity A being created by the kernel.

2. A has a name, which is a natural number.
   Q1: Is the RPC object's name the value of a class variable of type int?

3. Protection domain 1 has a capability space insied the kernel.
   Q2: Is the protection domain seperate from the capability space in the
kernel, and they're "connected" with some map somewhere?
   Q3: Is the capability space a map between natural numbers and some form of
address to the object identity? I.e. the map work similar to a set of OO
references, there the keys are variable names; and the values are the memory
addresses of object identities.
   Q4: If the answer to Q3 is yes, does that mean that delegagion is some form
of mechanism to share the adress of the object identity with other protection
domains?

Thanks for the help!
--
Albin Otterhäll