From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Keith J. Farmer
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 1:51 AM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] Problems with tutorials

Encountering a variety of problems with the agents tutorial:
a = AgentServerClass() -> should not have () ?
a.Load("Merlin.acs") -> throws bad args exception for the Load() method.
Doesn't change if I use C:\WINDOWS\msagent\chars\merlin.acs, which exists on my
machine.  Also doesn't work if I call AgentServerClass.Load("merlin.acs").
NB:  I'm using x64.
With the Avalon tutorial, I get "can't set arbitrary attributes on built-in
type System.Windows.Window" when I try w.Text = "My Avalon Application".
Trying to retrieve w.Text gives no-such-attribute error.
w.Title does exist, however.
w.Content.TextContent should be w.Content.Text, I think.
w.Content.PersistentAnimations doesn't exist, and I don't see any likely rename.
-----
Keith J. Farmer // [EMAIL PROTECTED]