Seo,

As you probably already know the Mono CLR may have many interesting
bugs that may not show up on the MS .NET CLR. Thus, you should
probably verify whether your bugs are isolated to a specific CLR in
order to determine which mailing list to send your bug reports.

The IronPython developers primary target is the MS .NET CLR and I am
sure they don't want to be chasing bugs that aren't even dealing with
their software.

Don't you agree?

Anthony