Title: Software Mind
Hi,
First big thanks for yet another great release!

However, as I see you haven't addressed this small issue I described a while ago. Please confirm you have received my report and if you are going to address it. Now I've manually added these properties to the PythonSyntaxError class:

    public class PythonSyntaxError : Exception, ICustomExceptionConversion {
        int lineNo, columnNo;
        string lineText, file;

        public int LineNumber
        {
            get { return lineNo; }
        }

        public int ColumnNumber
        {
            get { return columnNo; }
        }

        public string File
        {
            get { return file; }
        }

        public string LineText
        {
            get { return lineText; }
        }

    }

Regards,
Szymon Kobalczyk

Szymon Kobalczyk napisał(a):
Hi,
I found it quite convenient to be able to catch parsing error from the
engine's Compile method and read the line and column number where the
error occurred. In previous version this was simply displayed in the
PythonSyntaxError's message. Currently it was removed and instead this
exception carries this information in private fields so it can recreate
PythonException. Do you have anything against exposing these fields as
read-only properties?

Regards,
Szymon Kobalczyk

Software Mind
Software Mind Sp z oo
Bociana 22A
31-231 Kraków
Poland
Tel. (+48-12) 6145490
Fax: (+48-12) 6145170
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.softwaremind.pl

Szymon Kobalczyk
Software Developer

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.