Isn’t engine.LoadAssembly(typeof(SomeAutoCadType).Assembly) easier or is this different in some way?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dino Viehland
Sent: Thursday 10 August 2006 21:17
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Embedding Question

Cool, looks like I was only close though J You may have already imported clr into the default module, but just for the record for those who haven’t you’ll need an import clr there.  I just realized I forgot it the 1st time, and I had a redundant “AddReference” in the delegate call.   I’m assuming you just fixed all that up, but just in case anyone else needs to do something like this, here’s the correct code:

delegate void AddReference(object assembly);

AddReference adr = engine.CreateMethod<AddReference>("import clr\nclr.AddReference(assembly)");

adr(typeof(SomeAutoCadType).Assembly);