Just out of curiosity. Is the dll/exe consumable by other .NET apps? I had read in the sdk that the compiled code created would not be usable by other .NET apps I thought. Does this have the same limitations?

Thanks

Josh

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Fugate
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 5:15 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] Pyc IronPython Sample

We’re happy to announce the release of another sample, Pyc, which shows how to generate .NET executables from IronPython scripts.  This includes the pyc.py helper script which accepts a few command line parameters and generates the executables for you.

The sample can be downloaded from http://www.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&ReleaseId=423 (IronPython-1.0-Samples-Pyc.zip) and details on what’s provided can be found at http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=IronPython&title=Samples .  Please note that due to a problem in Codeplex it was not possible to update IronPython-1.0-Samples-All.zip to include Pyc.

Have fun!

The IronPython Team