From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanghyeon Seo
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:59 AM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: [IronPython] Mono and CollectionCount

Dear IronPython users on Mono,

If you get an error similar to this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File mscorlib, line unknown, in CollectionCount
NotImplementedError: The requested feature is not implemented.

Please upgrade to Mono 1.2.1 or better. Mono versions below 1.2 will
suffer this. I can't pinpoint exact conditions to reproduce this, but
it tends to happen if I try to do some complex things.

To IronPython team: where in IronPython is this feature
(CollectionCount) used, and for what purposes?

--
Seo Sanghyeon