From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Drew
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 3:00 PM
To: users@lists.ironpython.com
Cc: 'Kurt Kiefer'
Subject: [IronPython] Hello world?

We have been using IP 1.1 and just tried 2.x. We ran into a bunch of changes
and are kindof clueless about were to find a guide to fix things. Like:

using IronPython.Runtime.Exceptions;
using IronPython.Runtime.Operations;

doesn't work and we have no idea how to fix. Is there ad step by step list of
the changes and reasons and what to do kind of thing anywhere?

Thanks,

Dennis A. Drew
805.560.0404 Ext. 105
[EMAIL PROTECTED]