David Jensen a écrit :
> Will IronPython on the backend support web server software such as Zope and
> CherryPy, and, therefore, Plone, TurboGears, Django, etc.?

I cannot speak for Zope but IP1.1 will not run CherryPy 3 as-is because
there are some shotcomings in IP1.1 that prevent it.

However it is possible to run part of CP3, notably its HTTP server.

Note that I believe those issues will be addressed in IP2 and I do hope
we will be able to run CP3 without hack.

Nonetheless, Zope, TurboGears and other large frameworks do tend to use
Python to its stretch and may rely on some behavior inherent to CPython
itself. It might never be possible to run those completely with IP, at
least not without some hacking.

- Sylvain