good idea!

On 7/11/07, Stefan Dobrev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I had embedded  IronPython 2.0 (DLR) in my WPF app. I have also created a
WPF based console similar to the DLRConsole sample shipped with Silverlight
1.1 SDK. While I also creating a button to toggle the console window I
wanted to put an IronPython (or DLR) image in button content. After
searching the web I did not find any logo nighters for IP, nor for the DLR.
The only thing that I came across is
this<http://www.microsoft.com/belux/msdn/images/ironpython_55x55.jpg>image from
the
asp.net site. It only looks iron-ish, but nothing python like in it :) So
my point is why does someone create a logo for IronPython (or even we can
host an open competition for this :)

P.S. Something like the Silverlight logo will be cool :)

Regards,
Stefan Dobrev

Xiao Guohui
Department of Information Science