Did rebooting help?

That's a really strange error--the app domain should be recreated every page
refresh. Maybe some old copy DLL is in the browser cache...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Foord
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:27 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Silverlight - Adding References to Assemblies

John Messerly wrote:
> Good catch. I'll see if we can get that text updated.

Well - it caught me. ;-)

Actually, now I'm getting a different problem. Restarting both browsers
doesn't help. Unless you have any insight I will try restarting my machine.

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly
'ScriptableObjects, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its
dependencies. The requested assembly version conflicts with what is
already bound in the app domain or specified in the manifest. (Exception
from HRESULT: 0x80131053).

(Definitely referencing the right System assemblies - I did change the
assembly name and even the version whilst trying to get this to work -
so a restart might be needed.)

Thanks

Michael Foord