From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of S C
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 12:07 PM
To: users@lists.ironpython.com
Subject: [IronPython] Newbie Q - Simple HTTP XML Capture?

This runs in the vanilla Python 2.4 interpreter on Win32 but not if I paste it
into the Visual Studio 2005 (with IronPython VSSIP installed) IDE:

import urllib
from xml.dom import minidom
remoteSock = urllib.urlopen("http://10.2.5.28:18/PolicyGroupServerAsset.xml";)
#policyXml = remoteSock.read()
#print policyXml
policyXmlDoc = minidom.parse(remoteSock)
remoteSock.close()
print policyXmlDoc.toxml()

What steps should I take to convert this to something working?

Thanks.