From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Praveen Kumar
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:29 PM
To: Users@lists.ironpython.com
Subject: [IronPython] Import xlrd

Ok, now i am too much confused, tried with different way as possible. Now my
simple question is--
May i use xlrd module ItonPython for ASP.Net CTP(1.0) if i can then please tell
me the brief information about configuration,library,class....etc or i may use
ASP.Net futures then how can i make it possible with this.

--
Praveen Kumar
Mahiti Infotech Pvt. Ltd.