It might be possible to fix the one language compat issue on our side.  And at
least one of the 2 SQL issues is already fixed in the latest version of Django.
 So I'm hoping we can get compatible w/o needing to change Django.

But currently I have the tweaks on my own version :(.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Miha Valencic
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:47 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] [AVG SPAM] inheriting from "base" generic type

Ahh, thanks for the answer. Quite a few issues to address I see. Do you think
it would make sense to run it in IIS somehow? (not via fastcgi with CPython,
but with IronPython). Is that even doable yet?

Since I am no python expert, but I am rather coming from a C background (and
nowdays C# :)), the PEP 249 code you've written isn't very clear to me. But, I
will stufy it at least and learn that way.

Are you also commiting to Django SVN the changes you make. or are you running
on your version?

Miha
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Dino Viehland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL