Seo et al,

Between upgrading to a later mono, and installing libgdiplus-devel I'm
completely working! We'll be keeping the following page up-to-date with
notes on IronPython:

http://wiki.roboteducation.org/IronPython

Feel free to make corrections, comments, or other remarks there. (I've
also tried to document the IPCE build process so that members of the
community can also build the community edition. Looks like it works.)

Thanks to all for making this available, and for the community-supported
version!

-Doug