Thanks very much Shri - this is a really good explanation.

Particulary happy about wider DLR support as easier to sell the dynamic
approach if other languages a possibility. I could see members of my team
being cautious about using a 'off by default' feature in a beta of a strange
language (to some!). A feature 'Coming soon' for the entire DLR is much more
appealing though we would probably start with IronPython.

Regards,
Davy Mitchell