Miha Valencic wrote:
Any ideas how to get it working on Mac?

I've been developing it on the Mac - so it definitely works. You need Silverlight 2 Beta 2 installed. You can get this from:

http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/

To run "Python in the Browser" locally you'll need a recent version of Mono installed and the development tool 'Chiron' from either the IronPython 2.0 B3 or Dynamic Silverlight SDK.

You'll also need to checkout the latest version of "Python in the Browser" form:

http://code.google.com/p/pythoninthebrowser/

When you start Chiron, it starts serving from the current directory - so you need to start it somewhere 'above' 'console.html'. When you have started Chiron you should be able to browse to it - and it should work.

I hope this helps.

Michael Foord

Thanks, Miha.