FYI we just talked about this in our team meeting today and it looks like we'll
bring this back for 2.0.  We'll only bring back the generator side - that's
pretty simple to port and it's not ugly like the parser and merging support is.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Stephens
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:18 PM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Python Generation

Is this a feature that will be still available in 2.0?
Michael Stephens

Electrical Engineering Graduate Student
University of Wyoming
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Dino Viehland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL