Giles Thomas wrote:
Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
Until then, you can always do what I understand Resolver Systems did: save your forms as C# and manually copy the generated code into your Python classes. The initialization code is so generic and predictable that you don't have to do much more than lop the semicolons off the ends of the lines.

Not quite - we generate C# base classes from Visual Studio, then write IronPython subclasses to add the behaviour.

This means that we can always edit the forms in the designer - and because the generated code is in C# no-one feels tempted to tinker with it... As Giles says, all the actual behaviour is implemented in Python - we just use the designer for the layout.

Michael

Cheers,

Giles

--