From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Davy Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 5:03 AM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Problem Importing WinForms IPY2.0 B5

Same code on IP 1.1.2 outputs:
699
696

Cheers,
Davy

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Davy Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hi All,

Basic Repro is...

---------form.py-------
import clr
clr.AddReference('System.Windows.Forms')
from System.Windows.Forms import *
print len(dir(Form))
---------test.py--------
from forms import *
print len(dir(Form))

Output:
538
443

My real world case is a subclass of Form is in another module. The module that
uses it tries to do mainform.KeyDown += self.DoSomething and fails as KeyDown
has vanished.
Yet if you copy and paset the subclass Form code into the same file it works!

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious in the import mechanism :-)

Thanks,
Davy Mitchell