Oh, that makes sense...  The warning is certainly hard to understand but we
should probably not do that :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Seo Sanghyeon
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 11:18 AM
To: Discussion of IronPython
Subject: Re: [IronPython] Warning CS3006

2008/10/11 Dino Viehland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It sure looks like it - are there more though?  I'd expect one for each
> action kind.  The methods differ in generic arity and the type of array they
> accept so at the very least the error string is wrong even if it is bad style
> to differ that way.

I think mcs is warning that you have "params" there. GetMemberAction
and ComboBinder are only ones with the signature:
public override MetaObject Bind(params MetaObject[] args)
and not:
public override MetaObject Bind(MetaObject[] args)

Other actions don't have "params" attribute and mcs doesn't warn about them.

--
Seo Sanghyeon