Curt Hagenlocher wrote:
[snip...]
We hope to address this problem differently for the next release, but our promise to stay compatible with .NET 2.0 for this release has somewhat constrained the type of solution we are able to offer. Thanks for your patience!

Is there an intention to move away from .NET 2 compatibility with IronPython 2?

Michael Foord