Actually this doesn't exactly work. If I want the command to be able to
return a value, I can't go with the constructor route:

res = AddNumbers( 3, 5 );

you want res equal to "8", but really it is an instance of my AddNumbers
class. I don't want the script writers to be able to save this class
instance, and it would be 'ugly' if they had to call ".GetReturn()" to
get the return value of the command.

And I don't want the call to "Do" to be explicit.

I sound really picky...