From: users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.ironpython.com] On Behalf Of Darrell Hawley
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:11 AM
To: IronPython Mailing List
Subject: [IronPython] Exceptions Running nose and IronPython

I was talking to some of the Dynamic folks at the Microsoft MVP Summit about my
experience using nose in IronPython. I blogged about it and sent a link to both
Harry P. and Michael Foord, but I left everyone else out. You can find my
original post at
http://srtsolutions.com/blogs/darrellhawley/archive/2009/03/06/running-nose-with-ironpython.aspx.

Just so you don't have to go clicking on links, here's my script:
import sys
sys.path.append(r"C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\nose-0.10.4-py2.5.egg")
sys.path.append(r"C:\python25\lib")
sys.path.append(r"C:\Python25\Lib\email")
sys.path.append(r"C:\Python25\Scripts")
import nose
nose.main()

Performance is awful probably due to the number of GeneratorExitExceptions
being thrown. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Darrell Hawley
SRT Solutions
www.srtsolutions.com<http://www.srtsolutions.com>